Reviews for "Uprising: Episode 1"

TypeError Cool, haha.

There are a ton of bugs in this game. The electricity power teleport gets you stuck inside walls until you spam it to get out of them, the desert city has you walk between roofs of houses with no connectors, the saves don't scroll properly, backspacing while creating your name doesn't work (I was Chris;b! the entire game), and many others. The combat is rather dull, too, so this felt like a visual novel that just had REALLY bad RPG mechanics tacked onto it for fun. And if those save points ever work, you're gonna want more of them, because they are REALLY spread out, and not even close to the dialogue options which you might want to end up restarting at points.
Additionally, like 90% of sex scenes were from the back, to the point where they were practically all the same thing. I don't know if you're scared to animate the front half or what, but it's repetitive.
But i can't just say it's a bad game. The dialogue was very well done in my opinion, the storyline is as old as time, but the mystery you attached to it was solid. The artwork was well done, too. Just a lot to polish before calling it a finished project.

Not sure if anyone else is having issues, but first of all I can't use WASD, second, the game keeps crashing after i've opened the door with the red card key. The game looks promising, but it is very laggy and buggy, hopefully someone has a fix to it.

Saves are a little jacked, Character name input doesn't work-can't backspace. That said; pretty damn good.

5 stars for the comment "the best compliment you can be called is 'different'. 'Normal' people can't change the world like you can."