Reviews for "Uprising: Episode 1"

I liked it, bu there's a bug after, (Mild Spoilers), Starlight saves you, and you're fighting, you can get knocked into the wall and have to redo everything.

by the comments i guess im the only one thhat cant fkin fetch the keys at the very start.................................................................................

Cool game.

But it's full of bugs that are game breaking. At first the combat area's doors wouldn't open, but no worries, I jumped right over them........ Talked to the wrong soldier in the desert town on the way in and now I can't move and I saved trying to fix it, lost the old save, now I'm stuck with no way to revert.

I'd love to play the game all the way through, but I absolutely refuse to restart an entire game because the developer was lazy and didn't test appropriately. The very LEAST you could've done is added a way to reset the area you're in or to unstuck yourself with such jacked up movement mechanics, but whatever. 1/5 because it's got game breaking bugs and you released it.

I'm using Chrome, and I'm in the desert town, right? And I walk up to the guard on the right, one of the two guarding some sort of entrance, and he pushes me back, but now I can't move. This game was so good up until this point and now I have to start over.

Brilliant game.