Reviews for "Uprising: Episode 1"

You managed to make an old lady look hot and then you made her so horrendously ugly in the sex scene.
Apart from that, the game is good. You should improve those dash abilities because they don't seem to work if you're next to a wall.

Awesome GAME ! cna┬┤t w8 for the Next One !

To all the people who are complaining about too much story, go play a quick Meet'N'Fuck game. I personally love the fact that someone on this website is trying to make a decent story. I just got through Cinder's sex scene and the story is intriguing to me. Someone by the name Thislifesend did a pretty good review with the story, but I think his opinion would've changed if they had played a little bit longer. I honestly don't know who to trust at this point and it's interesting to me.

I don't quite know what the Q ability does so maybe a quick tutorial would be nice, but combat flows nicely. I wish bosses were a little bit harder, but in a sex based rpg too easy is better than too hard.

As for art, some of it is a little rough, but still likeable. Maybe a few touch up's in some of the scenes would be good.

I bumped into one of the soldiers in the desert town and it sent me into a stack of tires that I couldn't move out of. Aside from this, it is like many other games on this site; it shows great potential but lacks polish.

The games seem very good, but I can't find where to go when I am in the park (second place outdoor of the apartement).