Reviews for "Uprising: Episode 1"

Characters all call me chris instead of the name i typed. Saves don't show up or work correctly

Awesome game and amazing art style! Though, I wish the art style for each character sprite was the same for some of/ all of the animated scenes.
An amazing feature would be the ability to save the game and get a code you could input later to load your previous save. Also another good feature to include would be the ability to skip text and view past text or that and an Auto Mode.
The second problem I have with the game is just something that isn't game breaking but it more of an annoyance, saving the game is glitchy. The highlights that show selection are bugged and sometimes dont show, the save screen also randomly shows 0 save spaces so you have to scroll in a weird fashion to find them.

Sidenote(minor spoilers): Going the "lighting route" lets you clip through a few walls later on. Not sure if that was intended or not but It was very helpful. And the guardian guy looks like Jesus.

I like a lot this game but I got an error when escaping after fucking Cinder just when I was opening the key card door. Something like "TypeError:this._agroList is undefined".

EPIC!! I like the art style, the story, and the game mechanics (tho a lil bit sluggish).
Still has a couple of bugs, like characters not appearing when they're there, and bugs on the scenes.
The "art style" (if you know what I mean) of the "you know what" is pretty cool, buuut could've been better.
I HOPE THIS GAME BECOMES AVAILABLE IN GAMEJOLT!!

i can't even play the game, due to script errors popping up. while I attempt to run the game.