For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Naught boys all together
this was a great combination of desire for lust with a puzzle game.
I completed all story paths and that's special for me to ever complete a game in one go.

Puzzles felt very well balanced didn't get frustrated by them causing me to quit the reward.
Well done on difficulty balancing.
Quit after discovered all story paths.

Don't have any improvement. Make more :)
5/5

PoliuxDimension responds:

Glad you complete my game, I'm in development of next game, which might not be as easy as this one. And this time it's a totally different type of game.

cool game please update and add more features is this all?

PoliuxDimension responds:

That might sound like a good suggestion from the player's point of view.

Since everything takes time, so from developer's point of view, it's more like asking should I focus on developing my next game or stop and went back to Madam Mim's Bet and add more feature. Either way sacrifice the opportunity and time to do the other. So even if the answer is yes, it will have to wait until future or it would base on the sacrifice of the development of my next game.

But anyway, good to hear that you want more features, that's good news for me. Btw, are you using Michael Rosen's meme as your profile picture, that is one of my favorite meme on Internet, that's funny.

Holy crap! This game got too addicting, i really appreciate it, it's really good! the thing that got me most hooked into this game was the MUSIC, it's so catchy and i love especially when theres a jingle on the tutorial, i hope theres a way to hear it in youtube or something, other than that, this game is really good! thank you!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, so far, many people have talked about music, so I guess I'll find a way to put that somewhere.

207,840

Good game overall. : )

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, I'm sure I can do better and better in the future gradually.

yeet 2nd on leaderboard

decent game overall

PoliuxDimension responds:

I was confused and looking for your name on the board until I realized you meant leader board of today. Anyway, thank you for playing my game and the review.