For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

yesss I see myself in the leaderboard that's all I wanted

PoliuxDimension responds:

Wow...Your score is higher than mine, Good job!

I was thinking maybe I should set a prize for the top 3 or top 10 high score winners or something, not sure if that goes against the rules here.

this game was really fun. i found it to be easy. the next time you make a game like this could you go for an adult rating? i'd love for sex or nudity to be the prize.

PoliuxDimension responds:

This game was actually originally designed to be that rating...while I was in development of this game, I was also searching some law issue from where I live, then I decided not to do that for this game because of some complicated reasons...I can do adult rating, but it has to be under some restriction condition...so I will try to do adult for my next game but also with some restriction. And we will see how that work.

cfaddi 18,000

PoliuxDimension responds:

I saw you got 18800 with 22 highest combo, very good. But be careful the code is randomly generated, so every time you initiate the game it will be different.

Good game. :D

Thank you.

Quick and fun game,
Was a bit confusing at first trying to figure out which symbol was partial and which was finished. Maybe include a picture of each one partially done and fully drawn in the tutorial, since the full symbol that we choose has more detail than either.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Yes, there is a 8 circle chart in the tutorial, upper row is the 4 complete circles, lower row is the 4 flaw circles. I did that for people who want to memorize the difference. You will find it close to the end of the tutorial. You probably missed it, you can go check it out.