For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Really addicting and interesting concept, keep up the good work.

PoliuxDimension responds:

hey i finished all of them not bad at all i finished all difficulties and the arcade too

PoliuxDimension responds:

Good, then you should try to finish everything in my next game, there will be free stuff give away for first three people who complete all achievements of my next game, I'll post the detail later.

Sorry if this is going to sound shameful, but I doubt the human eyes and body can react fast enough to even match or correct the symbols. Some people (Like me) would actually take well over a dozen times just to remember everything. Let me reiterate you have to have an insane reaction time just to react fast enough to catch on xD. Just shows how slow my mind works.

The animation on it is great. The only complaint I have is the reaction time required to match or fix the symbols.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Here is react time compare to speed level in the game:
LV1: 1 second
LV2: 0.75 second
LV3: 0.5 second
Max: 0.3 second

I remember scientific research show that average human being have the react time around 0.3 second, faster than that the game will be an unfair design. And trained people can do faster than 0.3 second.

I made it so fast in the last two levels is because I want to design a close end of this score based game, if it's too easy than it would become who can play longer rather than who can focus and react fast longer. Thank you for your review.

The witch is right, I am shameless. That's why I have over 40 hours of Huniepop on steam... Anyway, good game ^^

PoliuxDimension responds:

I has never played those kind of game on steam, but It would be great if you can tell me why you love that game, what is the best part of it, or any other game you would love to share.

I like the sexy scenes so 5/5

PoliuxDimension responds:

I like sexy scenes too, gotta make more in the future.