Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Rating is primarily for the puzzle/action game itself, which is really original and neat; it was engaging enough that I wanted to master it (and I did get a no mistake run on hard after 10 or 20 tries!), but simple enough that you don't feel overwhelmed by the rules.

Really cool idea, looking forward to more games from you!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for playing my game, hey, to be honest, when I got started few months ago, you are one of indie game creator I was researching and regarded as successful model, and I believe I've learned a lot from you when I was confused(I'm referring to the things other than game itself) So I also need to thank you for that, you have my respect.

psss secret code: dciegb

PoliuxDimension responds:

I believe you knew the code is randomly generated, and you're doing this to trick other people for fun. But if by small chance you don't really know the code is randomly generated, then you are doing the thing I knew someone is going to do even before I made this game, and that's why I made the code randomly generated.

I feel like this witch should replace that witch in MnF: Lavindor Kingdom. The game was really good and the endings where really creative! I would love to see more games made by you and I cant wait for he next one!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Do you mean you would like to see me create more M&F games, or any game? Because I'm on the early phase of development of my next game, and sorry it's not a M&F game.

But the next game will eventually has an adult version anyway. And unfortunately, since I'm a single person creator and the size of this game will be bigger than any game I made before, this game is probably going to be released around early September, if luckily.

game of the year!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Well...I like my own game, but I also know it's pros and cons or limit, but thank you, and glad you think that way.

fun i enjoyed it! :)