Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Merlin does not give 4 options that is a bad hint i mean i see there is a clickable option but it never says what his 4 choices are i feel like i gave 5 stars for bad hint please tell me secret code so i can get on beating the 4 difficulties its last one i need!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Maybe you are right, for first time player, they might think 4th choice is important, but for developer, 4th choice is actually just a small Easter egg, the game is complete itself without the hidden choice.

It surprised me that so many people are asking about the "secret", this could be a solid proof of how human mind work. Thanks.

Liked most everything about the game, it has a good difficulty ramp without making things too complicated, the "story" and outcomes are pretty funny, and after a few minutes I could actually get to were I beat all three modes, My only two complaints are that maybe "E" could've been space bar, or some less jumbled key, and the code doesn't seem to do anything.

PoliuxDimension responds:

The first version actually set space as fix key, but I think of space is also the key that will drag down web page if the focus is not selected on the game area, it could occasionally cause some problem, but good advice anyway, I'll consider set space bar back in the future.

The secret code give you access to the 4th bet ending, if you can find the button, it's at a logical reasonable place. (It's not useless I promise, it also associates with 2 other medals)

I really enjoyed this game. It's funny, but most of all fun. No 5 stars cause it gets very easy very fast and cause i'm not a fan of it's music (except during the gameplay) .

PoliuxDimension responds:

The "too short" problem of my creations always bothers me. Because I'm a one person studio, creating quantity is very difficult for me, and there is no way I can afford to hire anyone at this moment. This game might seems short, but it actually takes more than 2 months to get it done. One of the best way I can think of to solve this problem is to make the game play part longer and replayable, and decrease animation(animation and drawing consume 90% time of each project...)

4.5 stars not not 5 its good but i will give you 5 but not now and graphics are very good music is peace full story is fun and she is not a good waifu but a great bad-ass and what was your inspiration for that character ? its brilliant but not on the level of my expectations and i have played luigi's one punch also
again good enough better then most of the games out there and how the hell you are that good at what you do ?

PoliuxDimension responds:

I'm simply trying to practice recreate the personality of the original Disney character from that old movie(I wrote that in the author comment), in the movie she is crazy & evil, but that's exactly why she is sexy. She is an old hag in the movie most of the time, but she can turn young by magic( but she rather not, guess because she likes to be ugly), I don't want to draw old hag, that's why she is young all the time in this game, but still an evil villain.

I'm just a beginner game developer, still try to learn all kind of techniques, but thanks for the compliment, the second question is really complicated, it would be a long story...but if there are more people curious about that, I guess I can write it in a blog or somewhere else... Anyway, thank you guys for playing my game. It encourages me to keep create more games .

I have a simple question, where do you put in the secret code?
other than that, fun game

PoliuxDimension responds:

I mean it to hide it that is why it's called secret code...
I just want to make it a little easter egg to let you have fun to try to find it.
I'll give you a hint, Arthur actually can choose 4 different bets, when he was asked by Merlin.