Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Hard pass gave it 4 tries on easy and really not motivated for try number 5. I can see how some people find it fun but not for me

PoliuxDimension responds:

Don't worry, I plan to make different types of game in the future, if you don't like this one, you are welcome to play my next game, but it will take a while until I finish it though. Thank you for your honesty.

Nice! I love the gameplay and the story! The humour is great and the art is fantastic. Not gonna lie.. the secret ending was worth it.
Looking forward for more games.
5/5 stars

PoliuxDimension responds:

My next game is a 2D role play adventure game, it will have more animation like the secret ending in this game but in different versions. The game is expected to be finish in early September this year. But game development usually took longer than I expected in the previous 2 games though...

I'm terrible at rythm games, but I beat this on all difficulties in about 30 mins cuz I wanted to see all the endings. Also, I couldn't figure out how to get bad boy arthur. I had lots of fun wanting to tear my hair out.

So everything about it is right, just couldn't figure out how to get bad boy arthur.

PoliuxDimension responds:

This game has been around here for a while, guess it's fine to tell you how to do it. Input wrong secret code more than 3 times will unlock this medals, so you complete this game in about 30 mins, this data could be useful for further research.

I loved it. It's a nice short game. Although you should make it clear about where to enter the code though man

PoliuxDimension responds:

Sure, next time when I do Easter egg in a game, I will make sure it's hiding in a reasonable place, or give it obvious hint in the game.

Great game!

It could be better if you also offered arrow key control options instead of the tedious wasd controls.

I mean, I like the idea that my right hand is free but it's useless since I'm not into magical circles.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I remember before this game was done, the four keys were arrow key and the fix was space key, and due to some reason I changed that...I can't recall what was the reason I did that, but there was a reason.