Reviews for "Aground"

As other players have said: a great game.

I found the ending a bit abrupt, (spoiler: taking the boat finishes the game), but I guess it prepares for a sequel (which might not be for free, as I understand it).

However, this “chapter 1” gave me some hours of pure pleasure. Thx, developers!

davidmaletz responds:

The boat is definitely not the planned end of the game - we have a lot more content for updates. We might eventually release a paid version of the game, but before that we have some content updates planned for the free version too!

um so my screen is stuck when i see to much above me and cant see under me i forgot what button i pressed...HELP

davidmaletz responds:

You unequipped your pickaxe. Hit E to open the equipment window, then equip a pick axe and the camera will move down again (I'm going to add a message about this the first time someone does it by accident :P )

Can't beat the mirrows with full dragon armor?
Git Gud Bro :D

thuus gam izx reelly gud

Gentlemen,ive come to say the n word