Reviews for "Aground"

Don't know how to harvest blood or hatch a cocon ;c, the progress bar is always empty, and i digged out every square possible, dirt/stone/coal/iron/gold/diamond/quartz everything, and they are still cocons not dragons :c

davidmaletz responds:

There was a bug with the wyrm pen from a recent update. I posted a new version, let me know if the progress bar is working now!

I loved it. I can't wait for the next island. The only reason I stopped playing is I maxed out my cash and mined literally every block. One suggestion would be a way to access the options menu in game. Of course I would like to see more upgrades. It would have been cool to be able to make titanium or even diamond tools, etc.

davidmaletz responds:

You can access the options menu in game by hitting escape. And we definitely have more upgrades and a second island planned (titanium and quartz = silicon will be used for higher tech equipment).

Done everything, got all the metals. Now I'm just mining all the way down until there are nothing left to mine. A really great game btw, I just wish that there would be more to it.

the first island was good the 2 was amazing!

Very fun game. I don't know what else to say right now so, yeah. :3