Reviews for "Aground"

well polished pixely mining survival game. it´s pretty easy yet enjoyable in the same time. and I also see a lot of potential for future updates. so far the game lasted something like 90 minutes which is pretty good. keep up good work. also the guy below me is right

I'll never get bored with this game. It's akin to Minecraft, but this is more fun in 8-bit.

I lost many hours on this one. Great game and very immersive.

Loving this game! I had no idea it would go this far and now I'm absolutely hooked. very well thought out!
Problem! Got to the point where I'm talking to the dragon...made the mistake of attacking instead of talking and now I can only attack him and cannot access the flight/grow/feed function. Any ideas?
Also, how do you begin to grow baby dragons??

davidmaletz responds:

Did you enrage the dragon? If so, you have to defeat it (but defeating it will let you raise a new one). If not, you can defeat it or wait for it to go back to sleep (about 1-2 minutes if you're not aggroing it), then you can summon the alchemist to complete the quest.

Once the dragon is dealt with, you can grow baby dragons in the lair. Just select the familiar slot at the top, select the baby dragon you want to grow, and then select the grow option.

I've literally been addicted to this game for days. It's style is so simplistic yet the game play is complex and the story is fascinating. Some aspects can be a bit tedious like traveling across and between the islands but I guess that gives it a bit of realism and some of the later enemies are a bit O.P. but I'm probably just not properly equipped yet so I can't fault the game for that. Thank you for making such a cool game!