Reviews for "Aground"

Like it!

This is a great game, lots to do, very detailed. I completed the achievements and got the ship fairly early on. However I've been coming back to prep for island two. If you can bring stuff from current island to the next one, then I have over 8k gold, and a chest full of resources near the ship to give me a boost for sequals.

davidmaletz responds:

You will be able to bring stuff from island 1 to island 2... but I may have to make some very difficult areas for players who stocked up and bring too much :P.

I've literally been addicted to this game for days. It's style is so simplistic yet the game play is complex and the story is fascinating. Some aspects can be a bit tedious like traveling across and between the islands but I guess that gives it a bit of realism and some of the later enemies are a bit O.P. but I'm probably just not properly equipped yet so I can't fault the game for that. Thank you for making such a cool game!

I love this game but i does not save my file when I am playing here. It also does not udate my achievements. I have beaten the scientific path though. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up. I can't wait to see and experience the game when it finally comes out.

davidmaletz responds:

That usually has to do with your browser settings (the game relies on browser local storage for saves - so if you are playing incognito, change browsers or clear browser history, all your saves are gone). You can export saves by going to options on the title page to manually keep track of them, or create an Aground Cloud account to sync your saves across versions/browsers.

Just after playing this fine Game for a bit, listening to the music, looking at the fine details and getting amazed of the Gameplay, i just knew this will be more in the future, no wonder i instantly purchased the Steam version after i saw it there. The Dev's did a Awesome Job creating such a fine Game! Keep up the Great Work!