Reviews for "Aground"

David, you outdid yourself on the one. I literally sat at this game for hours trying to beat all the secrets and beat the game. And the concept is just amazing. If I could I would rate this 7/5 but 5 is enough for now :)

As previous comments have said, it's a very inmersive game, you always have something to do and you don't get bored easily. Pretty much the kind of game I like to play, you guys did a wonderful job.

I liked the game, thanks for putting Portuguese-BR.. Well i can speak and understand english but other people not, so thank you.

too good to be a flash game. its just... amazing

Seriously one of the most fun ive had playing a game, especially on new grounds, in awhile. Ty for the fun and good luck with the full version. Couldnt kill the cyborgs but im sure theres a way. Thanks again 5 stars.