For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Flatwoods"

MORE. Played this in Edge with no problems, except at the end. I had all the metal pieces... but when I clicked on the tile right in front of the eyes, the screen just went black. SO CLOSEEEe. ;O

GIVE ME MOREEEEEEEE. MOARRRRRRR. I LOVe everything about this, except all the reading. less reading, more goodies and keys!

I like the dirty jokes. I'd like to say I didn't spend all this time reading what he had to say about almost every tree, turnip, and whatever else but I did. Morning wood, dirty magazines, and blood on the saw were probably the most memorable.

Gerkinman responds:

Ha ha, your the first person to comment on any of that stuff, im glad you enjoyed it.

Well, this will be a hard Rpg to beat over the year, you created your own characters very well and the art style of the cutscenes definitely adds to it being all part of its own little world. If anything would be an issue the sprites did not do it for me and at times it did feel like it was lagging in the beginning, but those are all small nitpicks for an overall good product I did a video review here without ruingin story only very early spoilers and recording was used. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWAzrXGITQY&t=3s

Great game, i kinda expected a little more with the ending but otherwise love it

10/10 CONTINUE PLZ