Reviews for "Flatwoods"

Nice little quest with some fun stuff to read and watch, the animated segments with their own OST added a lot to it complementing the more simple look, and I liked how you had to go back to the chicken house to get the final piece. It left me wishing that there were more 'puzzle' elements on it, but that can go for another project :).
Good job!

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks Butz! The length and lack of heavy puzzles is something I wrestled with throughout development, but with the game taking as long as it did to make (almost entirely due to my work schedule more than anything) I am still really happy with what I did manage to pack into the game. Its definitely something I will be trying to improve on with whatever I make next.

!cool game!

Thanks!

This was a really good game!! I liked the art style and cut scenes. The cut scenes lagged a little though. I look forward to your other work!! :D

I like the dirty jokes. I'd like to say I didn't spend all this time reading what he had to say about almost every tree, turnip, and whatever else but I did. Morning wood, dirty magazines, and blood on the saw were probably the most memorable.

Gerkinman responds:

Ha ha, your the first person to comment on any of that stuff, im glad you enjoyed it.

Short and sweet. Jake's music is truly standout, giving an overall Undertale-esque vibe that fans of that will enjoy. Excellent cut scenes and overall presentation, fun characters and great use of the RPG Maker Engine. I look forward to seeing more of your work, cheers on a great little game.