Reviews for "Apocashop"

Not bad, not bad. Granted, it could use music/ sound effects. The visuals aren't bad, the humor is nice, and it has ab it of a story (granted, I didn't get to see much of it due to the third offer making me go bankrupt.)
On that note, I'd suggest that going bankrupt will only give you a game over at the end of the day, seeing as you could sell enough to make up that amount over the course of a day.

kylechu responds:

I'll look into that, it does feel like that might give people a better chance of making it through an unlucky day. We're looking to add at least basic sound effects tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Very inventive game. I love the sense of humor, the puzzles, and the graphical style. Would be better with music!

kylechu responds:

Thank you! We're working on sound, but unfortunately, none of us are terribly experienced with that side of game design.

Only complaint is lack of a save system.

kylechu responds:

We're working on that for the next version - but thanks to some poor decisions made early on in development, it's ended up being harder than it should be. :P

needs sound

kylechu responds:

We're looking to add some sound to the game tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that. Thank you for the review!

This could be a great game with some extra work and a LOT of balancing this could be a great game here's my reason for the balancing. I'm not the best player ever and that's a fact but I am good at most games such as games similar to this but this game is extremely difficult after multiple attempts at many different games and in game day I had trouble getting to day 4 but I can't deny this can be a great game due to how much fun with the 3 days I was constantly on due to high difficulty though it isn't impossible with this difficulty you could make the game have multiple difficulties with this as the hardest this would easily make a 5 star game this is why I must give a 3.5 rating

kylechu responds:

Can you think of any elements that we need to rebalance specifically? For instance, did you have trouble identifying the hero, or did you just get destroyed by the king's tax?