Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

Game design is good and all but i cant beat lvl 2 and pisses me off. Im not hating art work is awesome. But make enemines less tough like shotgun fox. everthing else is okay. Actually not everything else. Slime enemies are copied programming from minecraft it splits into more. u just took one less out and made it where a large slime makes small slimes. tsk,tsk,tsk.

Tyler responds:

Copied from Minecraft? lol enemies that break apart into smaller enemies has been a trope mechanic in games forever. Halo's Flood Carriers, Nuclear Throne's maggots, Sentry Knight 2's Rock Golem, Minecraft Slimes, Battleheart Slimes etc etc etc.

With each of your new Sentry Games the game gets worse for me. Your first one was incredibly fun, the graphics were great, the characters didn't have those weird in-your-face eyes, there was a skill tree to make your character feel a little more you..
This game takes all of that and throws it out the door. Nothing feels fun about this game. Even rebinding the keys feels like a chore with the way you set it up. And the 'mysterious bad guy' is way too cliche. "HA HA HA! Even though you are just now getting involved you will not have an impact in our plans. Though my intentions are to inevitably kill you, I'm going to go away now and not kill you while I have the chance"
You know. THAT bad guy.
I'm not saying you're a terrible game developer, but you aren't getting any better.

Tyler responds:

I deliberately use story tropes while I improve my game design, animation and production skills and we experiment with genre. Thanks for the feedback.

This game requires quick movement most of the time. I am afraid my slow computer can't catch up.

botched movment

disappointing but gameplay is good

so fucking hard