Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

Design *
Audio/sound *
Gameplay(mechanics) *
Control(s) *
Story*

Simple Survival wave game , consistent of different monsters to keep you on your feet.

I don't know much about the series but this "conquest" version is pretty good it kept me playing for an hour before i realized how much time has passed, will give it an upvote on steam to get green lite but it will need more to get green lite I'm afraid content wise. Flash is limited, steam well need a bit more.

Other then that
Keep up the good work

Tyler responds:

Oh yeah, the video is a tiny percentage of what's in store. Plus it already got greenlit :)

Anyway, thanks for your comment- glad you liked the game!

this game erased my progress
butt it is great
please fix so that i got my progress

Pros:

* Lots of different maps, which is fairly rare in arena shooters
* Good enemy variety, mechanically, at least

Cons:

* Upgrades feel underwhelming, and there's not much room to personalize according to your playstyle
* A lot of enemies are more annoying than anything else
* Camera is too close; the maps aren't large enough to justify not being able to see everything (particularly considering certain objectives)
* Some objectives are way harder than others, despite being worth as much

Quibbles:

* There's an upgrade to decrease your hitbox, but no way to tell what your hitbox is
* The cash from stars and rewards is kind of pathetic
* Maps are kind of ugly
* I have a tendency to occasionally mistake my pet for an enemy, given that everything else that moves is trying to kill me

Overall, above average, but not exemplary

Tyler responds:

thanks for the feedback!

I´m still going through the game, it´s fun and different which is nice, of course there´s going to be pros and cons, and since it just came out things are going to need to be tweaked so I wouldn´t worry too much over it since it´s such a good concept you have here.
For things i noticed, the level up system is simple and really fits in here, but i couldn´t see any mayor difference after the 2nd gun upgrade.
After I leveled up past level 4 I couldn´t see the effects it had on the character or if spells were stronger or whatever happens.
Maybe pets could have an upgraded version? they do seem like baby pets and having stronger effects would help out a lot, it´s really exploitable.
Last but not least, not sure if you´ll think much of this but, when the living bombs explode, maybe you could make it so the bullets hurt enemies too? since you make them explode i think it´d be a nice little detail to add, but that´s all for that.

I really enjoy your games and I´m happy that you are bringing more to the table :) keep it up and hope you get the greenlight guys.

upgrade to "decrease hitbox size"

never seen that before. that's pretty cool.

i absolutely hate the skill system. i could not ever get a skill off without taking damage because i have to take my fingers off the movement keys to hit a number button.

why isn't it q/e to cycle active ability and right click to cast it? why wouldn't you do that..?

i changed them to space, shift, and ctrl, but how nice it would have been to have it on right click.

right click CAN be used reliably and consistently in web-based apps now, so you have NO EXCUSE.

still a good game but i don't like how difficult some of the stars are. like killing the first boss in less than a minute.

and despite upgrading my hitbox, it made no discernible difference whatsoever. oh and the weapon caps out at a really crappy damage level.