For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

just... one... word... Magnificent!

I'm at a loss for words, if this is not yet a thing it needs to be a thing, beautiful animation and atmosphere.

Hope he continues to update here on NG, otherwise I found his deviantart account: http://goo00.deviantart.com/

The animation itself was totally amazing, better than what I'd even expect from many animated movies. The only flaw was the sounds which were just weak and unfitting. You can't just throw any sounds on animation, you have to make the sounds so fitting that anyone could nearly watch it with their eyes closed. I can't believe there's a dedicated sound guy in the credits, the sounds are so quiet compared to the music that if I wasn't wearing headphones I wouldn't have even heard half of the effects.

Very Ghibli-esque, but I'm guessing that's what you were going for, given the references to Nausicaa. Made me nostalgic and intrigued at the same time, very well done.

coming home from work , decided to check out newgrounds and saw this. Made my day a lot better love the flow of the animation ,great work.