Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

Absolutely breathtaking

Loved it! I can definitely see the Miyazaki influence. From the imagery along I'd love to see a full length feature of this.

I can see Miyazaki's influence. It was done very well. The audio was certainly above average as were the animation and drawing. I look forward to the final product.

Amazing, it was like nausicaa, mononoke and laputa all rolled into one. oh and the music was beautiful.
You need to be working on films, if you did then i would defiantly watch.

Bravo, c'était magnifique !! Tout est tellement maitrisé, la lumière, les couleurs et j'adore cette animation hyper fluide qui s'accompagne très bien avec la musique d'Hisaishi !

Tu as beaucoup de talent, un gros GG comme on dit chez nous ^^