Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

no words... 10/10

absolutely beautiful

WOAH!! so well made, and the timing of the music is flawless!!!
I do wish I had a translator for your language into english

Reminds me of studio ghibli with the music and painted backrounds. characters are nice fluid and everything. i'm surprised this is a trailer! can't wait to see the actual film if its a thing. The faces are kinda basic in terms of seeing the sdame kind of faces on devientart. but the bodys and animation itself is so smooth and well animated that it makes up for the simple faces

I definitely see the Hayao Miyazaki inspiration, and I was gonna say that the music also sounded very much like the music in Miyazaki's works, but then realized at the end that Joe Hisaishi DID do the music... wow! Beautiful animation and backgrounds. Fantastic work on this, this must have taken ages to complete.