For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

I'm sorry, but this isn't Newgrounds level style animation..... IT'S HAYAO FUCKING MIYAZAKI LEVEL OF ARTWORK! It's just..... AMAZING!!!

Nothing less than beauty. To say anything more would be a waste of everyone's time.

Thank you.

I need this to become something so bad I cant see straight!
I instantly connected with this world you have created and I want more somehow!
SO MUCH SO IT WARRANTS UNNECESSARY EXCLAMATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!one!!!!!11!

you sir has rocked newgrounds.

This not being 5/5 is a bit of crime in a sense, the art work story fluidity overall everything about it dam good. In fact it reminds me VERY much of a certain legendary animator/story writer that we all know. Who have provided us with hours of entertainment in the forms of movies.

This whole theme screams Miyazaki and it does not disappoint in anyway if anything i'd take the idea and develop it further try to get in contact with people who could promote it and maybe get something really made out of it.