For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

I can say without a doubt that this is the best animation I have seen on this sight. I can definitely see a large influence of Hayao Miyazaki(most of you might know his work through studio Ghibli) I can see a little influence on character design from Jean Giraud(Moebius), and maybe a little from Syd Mead on some the backgrounds that have more of a ScyFi.
Great animation over all. Hope to see more of your work and this movie if you ever actually get around to making it.

MAKE THE MOVIE I NEEEEEEEEDDDDD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowow, this is great! I hope you can make a complete film!

no tease please! give us the goods, c'mon!

Everything about this was great. I watched it at least 5 times. The animation, music, coloring, everything was terrific. If you ever have a Kickstarter to turn this into a full length film, I would give you all my money.