Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Yeah I know how you feel though I'm more disappointed that silent hills is not likely going to be any good anymore.

I feel for you, man :(
Thank you for the support!

snake?.......Snake!..................SSSSNNAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!!

SNAKEEKURUUUU!~ (Thanks <3)

i really hope a mgs mobile doest happen mgs 4 mobile doesnt count

CVAnimation responds:

as you say that, marketing department at Konami is menacingly plotting and laughing at each over the idea to do this. Take this as a fact.
Glad you enjoyed the video! :)
-Jetz

Haha! Voices were spot on. Loved the dub. Very funny. But I'm telling all of you, I smell the most elaborate April Fools Joke ever. Remember that Kojima loves to troll the shit out of everyone.

CVAnimation responds:

The idea crossed our minds when making this, but we felt like we have an interesting take on what could happen, even if it turns out to be fake. Glad you enjoyed it!
-Jetz

This video is hella not boner.

Thanks man!
Yours was not boner either. :)