Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Don't do it!

D:
-Jetz

lol the live action ending was nice but lol the acting was horrible lol :)

CVAnimation responds:

LOL thank you very much! :)

RIght into feels ;___;

Live action part was a bit unnecessary...
Otherwise great job.

Thank you! :D
The live action bit was there to show the changes the series will go through without Kojima. Symbolizing that his legacy will die, and while Kojima said is not over.. it actually is over. Sorry we couldn't convey that better. Thanks for the comment though! :3
-Jetz

The first part was great. Cut out the guys at the end. They ruin the whole thing.

CVAnimation responds:

Sorry you felt that way. :(
-Jetz

You had a good score til the live action bit. Live action is generally considered 'distasteful' around here anyway, but still, that part seemed disjointed and detracted from the whole of the piece. :\

CVAnimation responds:

Aw man, it really sucks that you feel that way. The point was to show the direction they would head without Kojima on board and how they would make a shitty mobile version of Metal Gear and ruin the franchise. At the time of making this parody it felt right to have live action for the message we wanted to give. Sorry we couldn't convey that message more properly. Thanks for the review, it really helps since the idea of having a live-action was very experimental.