Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Man that snake's voice was on point! This video gave me a boner!

Duude hide that shit!
Thanks for the support! :)
-Jetz

Live action segment was an entertaining addition, and that dub-over voicing for the pixel scenes (wonder what the real voices were saying hmm). In the end, I'm left to ponder how much of the story was based on truth! Metal Gear Mobile fo rizzle? Thanks for the entertainment.

-cd-

CVAnimation responds:

No thank YOU for the review as always, Cyberdevil! I can read the future and its full of mobile cash ins... I dont like the future.
Anyways, awesome to see you liked this new vid! :D
-Jetz

I'm not here to add a legit review.

Anyway, there's a huge chance Kojima Productions will go independent.

CVAnimation responds:

I would be happy to see that.
It might not be legit review, but the stars you put indicate that you enjoy watching the video, so im glad you enjoyed it! :D
-Jetz

The ending is what i thing Metal Gear would be after Kojima leaves Konami, please dont transform it into Call of Duty!

CVAnimation responds:

Im afraid for the future, but at the very least, we got a buttload of Metal Gear games that are good, so even if they fuck it up we still have all the good ones to play! :)
Thank you for the support! :D
-Jetz

I love Snake's voice! Great job peoples!

CVAnimation responds:

Snake's voice was pretty fantastic, wasn't it? Thank you!
- Jetz