Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Just thinking about this really makes me sad and feel like crying. Hideo Kojima, you are not alone my friend! :'(

The Perfect Fuck You to Konami

A live action reaching almost 4 stars. There is hope yet!!!

Taking news from the environment and putting them together in this video... And then tying it all together with Kojima as if without him Metal Gear would become obscure and worthless.

Mobile isn't relevant to Kojima leaving Konami. Mobile is completely independent to Kojima. And why ask for Kojima to stay with Metal Gear? He tried repeatedly to leave and Konami pretty much allowed that to happen, and Kojima just rolled with the punches.

Both parties don't care. And honestly, neither do I. My fight is against mobile.

EDIT: Konami fucked up MG so I kinda changed my mind on this. But regardless of which a guy wanting to leave a corporation should be left alone for their decision.

CVAnimation responds:

Keep fighting the good fight I guess!
-Jetz

What a BONER video!

CVAnimation responds:

BONER?! Does that mean like super cool with the kids?
-Jetz