For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Dude that was so awesome keep it up!

Thanks dude! :D
-Jetz

Dude, the Snake voice sounds awesome!!! Nice work!

CVAnimation responds:

Yeah it was!... Both of them! ;)

That was hilarious

Thank you very much! :)
-Jetz

Great animation! Loved Snake voice and that 'Live Action' bit. Keep up the awesome work!

CVAnimation responds:

Thanks for the support dude! :D
-Jetz

to konami's defense , Metal gear rising had little to nothing to do with kojima, so theres still a tiny hope that they might not completely fuck up the metal gear series after kojima....well then again this is konami were talking about there so...
anyway nice video i really enjoyed it, and snakes voice was pretty good ^^

CVAnimation responds:

True, but it was first developed by Kojima and it eventually went to Platinum Games so that Kojima could work on MGS5. Plus do I have to mention Silent Hill? The new one looks good but Kojima was gonna work on it.
We have to remain positive, im sure things will be okay!
Glad you enjoyed the video! :D