Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

to konami's defense , Metal gear rising had little to nothing to do with kojima, so theres still a tiny hope that they might not completely fuck up the metal gear series after kojima....well then again this is konami were talking about there so...
anyway nice video i really enjoyed it, and snakes voice was pretty good ^^

CVAnimation responds:

True, but it was first developed by Kojima and it eventually went to Platinum Games so that Kojima could work on MGS5. Plus do I have to mention Silent Hill? The new one looks good but Kojima was gonna work on it.
We have to remain positive, im sure things will be okay!
Glad you enjoyed the video! :D
-Jetz

Cool video, enjoyed it on all levels; art, sound, etc. The live action bit at the end surprised me (didn't read the description before hand) but it was pleasant. I hope Konami wouldn't tarnish MGS by releasing some stupid mobile game.

I know Kojima's last hurrah with Konami is going to be great.

CVAnimation responds:

Glad to see you enjoyed it! You and me both, Metal Gear is too near and dear to me. I hope Konami doesn't mess it up like they have done with Silent Hill... although the new one looks good... BUT IT WAS A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME... Damn, I dont know what to think anymore.. Thanks for the review! :D

Awesome plain awesome

Thanks for the support! :'D
-Jetz

I liked the live action bit, don't listen to these boners.
dunt listen 2 dem yusi1111!!!

Thanks dude :)

*Salutes*

I sympathize with these worries. But I'm not too worried.

Metal Gear Solid 5 will be the latest Metal Gear game. Even if Konami makes another, if it isn't from Kojima, the fans likely won't recognize it as a real Metal Gear game.

And in the end, that's all we need. They can't open the next door without the proper key.

They can't ruin his legacy, this way.

CVAnimation responds:

Is cool to see you got the idea of the video. Yeah, I'm worried for the series after Metal Gear Solid 5 but the important thing is that right now we got an amazing series that all goes together perfectly, even if Konami decides to make sequels and turns out it ruins the whole series that will be okay cause we will still have dozen of games that keep the story together and they are all amazing games. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing Kojima make something else other than Metal Gear Solid. :)