Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

How hilarious would it be, if Konami fucked up Metal Gear, then Nintendo out of the blue publishes a game like they did withTwin Snakes and Bayonetta 2, and made a GOTY with Solid Snake rendered young again via nanomachines and with David Hayter.....Raiden fuck right off though..

CVAnimation responds:

I really hope Metal Gear dies at least for a while if Kojima does leave, I want to cherrish what he has made so far and not feel like they ruined it as soon as he left.
-Jetz

Question is snake trying to get kojima to stay or leave? Im confused. And is kojima wanting to stay or leave? Awesome animation btw I was in the voting poll and I chose this animation.

Woah man! Thank you very much! ;__;
As for what Snake wanted from Kojima, well that's why this is a piece of art, you get to decide what Snake actually meant! Is up for interpretation... Actually no, lol.

The conversation is pretty much EXACTLY the same as Big Boss and Snake had in Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. It was really amazing how much it all fit together with what was going on right now at Konami. I recommend you watch it!

If I had to answer though, I will have to say that Snake wanted Kojima to not help finish MGS5, he wanted him to show Konami how good he is, but he also had inner conflict because he still didn't want to see him go. I'm talking up my ass now. LOL

Thanks again!

Snnnnnnaaaaakkkkkeeeee!!!!!!
This animation is just fantastic. Witty, Funny, Emotional and Outright True. Kojima has done a wonderful job with the development of Snake from nintendo but him leaving is almost similar to Apple,Steve Jobs-Like.
Konami will mess up and beg for his return. Just you wait and see.
Now if you dont mind.. i'm going to re-play MGS1 on my PS1 and kill Sniper Wolf without thermal googles and Stinger.

CVAnimation responds:

I'll join you, I been wanting to replay all the Metal Gears to prepare for Kojima's final Metal Gear game!
I'm glad you enjoyed the animation so much! :'D
-Jetz

Very nice retro graphics. Clear voice acting and informative storyline. Well done

Thankyou so much! :D