Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Pretty genius with the translator there :D

CVAnimation responds:

Haha thanks! The script for this one was a group effort so its really appreciated!
-Jetz

when I found out he was leaving I thought it was an april fools joke.......googled it and it was sadder than the ending of 4 :'( may Kojima and Snake live on....but not together *sobs*

CVAnimation responds:

It doesn't like an April fools joke since no mention of it happened yesterday as far as I am aware of... :(
Sorry to be the one to brake the news to you, but at the very least you got a bit of enjoyment from this right?!....RIGHT?!
-Jetz

And then Kojima went to make a new IP: Ace the origional clone.

I wonder about the ZOE frenchies , will there ever be a 3rd game... with kojima leaving konami I guess not .

CVAnimation responds:

ZOE was always a fun game, its sad to see he wont be making it any time soon or ever. The thing I have always noticed about the gaming industry is that you should never count something as never happening cause they freaking love their sequels of establish franchises... just dont expect it to be by Kojima. :( Thanks for the support! <3

R.I.P. Kojima :'(

CVAnimation responds:

RIP in pieces... glad you liked it! :)