Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Loved the 8-bit part specially the intentional differences between the Japanese part and the English one. What came after was completely unnecessary.

CVAnimation responds:

Thanks dude, sorry you felt that way about the live-action bit.
-Jetz

Great video, I like the part where Kojima went bananas. Poor Kojima, may he find a new publisher just like Keiji Inafune joined Comcept.

CVAnimation responds:

Thanks Charles! I hope Kojima finds a new publisher too, or joins one like Platinum Games. Would love to see what he does when he's not making Metal Gear! :D
-Jetz

I was ready to vote this three and a half stars, but then the live action part kicked in and I was terrifically bored of the segment. But this sub will get saved anyway, so I shall let it go.

The only profound boner here is that particular choice.

CVAnimation responds:

Maybe if we added more profound boners? Will that help? :^)
- Jetz

I wish Snake wouldn't be so sad ;~; kojima-chan will find a new home.... someday...
Awesome job gamers :3

-Yoshi-1up

CVAnimation responds:

You always know what to say, Miguel. :)