Reviews for "Tales of Zale - Episode 1"

This is fantastic. I have seen animations from you before, and they were good. But they seemed more like test pieces. This, however, is on a whole different level. The backgrounds are great, the art style is great, and the animation is very smooth. It honestly looked like a professional studio made this. The voice acting and story were also great. Even the music was a perfect fit. Again, like an entire professional studio did this. I don't really have any criticisms.

Beautiful backgrounds and wonderful animation!

Magnificent animation, beautiful water colors. Excellent music, excellent voice acting. I can't say enough about it! I absolutely love the haunting mood that hangs over the picture from the opening frames. I trust you have a direction for the story.

It reminds me a bit of a fairy tale I wrote about a fox years ago. I might have to pull that one out into the light.

A brilliant story and animation. I can't wait to see what happens next. Awesome job.

Really spectacular work! I can't praise it enough. This is movie of the year material.

I just wanna let you know that the credits get hard to read when they scroll to the upper half, which has a lighter background.