Reviews for "Tales of Zale - Episode 1"

This is one of the greatest Internet cartoons ever created! What makes it so wonderful is how it's done in such high spirits! This seems like something out of a pokemon flash. I guess the animals just remind me of them. The voices are absolutely fantastic in this! They couldn't have been better.

I am certainly myself eager to know what happens next. You have created a wonderful environment for these characters. The animation is absolutely flawless. I can't help but love everything about this! I hope you make more! It's simply fantastic.

This came out GREAT!!! Im very impressed with the improvement on this. Love the dynamics of this and how great everything is overall! Keep up the great work friend!

already lovin it! plz moar

best if i already see around newgrounds please continue that gona be one of the awesome ones!

That's quite a suspenseful hook you've left in my heart.
Can't praise this enough, it's amazing. The body movements of the animals is so realistic: the wolf at 1:04 and rabbit around 4:00...
Thank you so much for this submission