Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

this s a great game but as for suggestions I agree with chaos bot BUT making "gilded bonus" mutant tangerines is gonna be to OP. I for one barley got by during my run of this game due to th mutant tangerines. maybe add a new minigame or a extra tangerine thing

THIS GAME IS GREAT MAKE MORE PLS

Normally I find cookie clickers boring. I don't think this is strictly an exception - BUT I did enjoy trying to work out the fastest way of unlocking the 5D Tangerine!! So much so, I've done a handy post on the topic (where I touch on the mathematical issues).

So I suppose I DID get some enjoyment out of this game - not out of playing it - more out of trying to puzzle it out.

I did appreciate the humour / choices: do I kill the cat? Tangerine cats are so useful, but soooo spooky. How much of the population do I wipe out today?!?

I would like to see a 5D Tangerine bonus: each universe, each 5D Tangerine purchased has a chance of blessing an item in the next universe: blessed items gain a 10-50% bonus in production, and items can be blessed more than once. Bushes should have the highest chance of being blessed, and Heroics the lowest chance. If Mutants get blessed, then their maximum spawn rate should also increase... that would lead to some interesting universes.

Also would be nice to see a Tangerine Cat Playpen. Not sure what this would do, other than provide hours of amusement (at the very least it should have a cat and a tangerine for it to chase after), and an opportunity for some Tangerine Cat humour. For people who save the cat, you could have a Black Cat Playpen - which I suppose would have to be the flip-side of Tangerine Cat humour... kind of like: Tangerine Cat says "resistance is futile"; "Black Cat kills a mutant tangerine". Playpen could also be different according to which Universe you've achieved (42 should be something special...).

Getting to the top achievements seems like a bit of a stretch goal: 100 Universes!?! I think I would be bored out of my mind by the time I got there. Game needs a little more randomness / element of change to make each play-though different (and I mean more different than simply earning stuff faster - that is cool for the first few universes - but after that, its basically the same thing again and again). Hopefully I've suggested some ways this might be possible ;)

5/5 for the amount of time this game has kept me amused.

Another very simplistic Idle game that takes a dark secret twist. Simple with a hint of comedy.

Amazing Game, but! thought the 5-d God Was Very OP with Multiuniverse Breach. Might Wanna Fix That