For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Great game.

For how basic it is, I simply loved the game! Plus it's been awhile since I actually played a business tycoon type of game that I actually liked. The game had a few awesome options to choose from, which made it enjoyable. Plus you always got to love medals!

Great job, keep it up.

4/5

-rebellyus

I spent lots of time on this game. I enjoyed the twist and the options of gameplay. I got to the 42 universe before I had to call it quits.

Great game, but after a few dozens universes I just found myself blocked. The screen displays an Evil parameter I didn't see before, I have 99,999,999 Test Tubes Tangerines but I can't click anywhere.

I can't buy the 100.000 tangerines item, it stays locked

haha! this game is Awesome!
welll... i have killed everyone on the Earth and... ThoughBox is my best friend! :'(