Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Out of all of the games that I have played that are similar to this, this one is by far my favorite. I like the "double or nothing" and the "tangerine exchange".

Tangerine Panic is the aftermath of this, I guess.

Pros:
Fun idle game

Cons:
No optional music/sounds
stock market was a bit confusing

My Finger Got Really Sore.......

First, I want to say I have been playing this game for a while now and loving it. Suddenly, today while I was playing it glitched after my most recent multiverse breach, it didn't show that my coins had been spent. I didn't think anything of it, I figured it would correct itself on my next breach, the opposite happened, the achievements page went blank (though still said I had 12 achievements) and none of the buttons worked. Also multiverse breach had been replaced with something about prestige. I tried to reload the game and it returned me to the main page, but again none of the buttons would work, the first purchase had been changed to 'test tube tangerines' which cost 10,000,000,000 and had the number owned listed as 99,999,999 though it shows me as earning 0tps. It also will not let me click the tangerine. And had added a 'you are 0% evil' stat. Again though nothing works. What is up with this? Was it a failed update or just a glitch? I can not even reset the game at this point. Thoughts?

Other than the game killing glitch it is a great game and I don't regret a second I spent playing it.

love the game and have been playing for weeks. it suddenly glitches and cant play properly!!

please help