Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

One, if not the funnest idle game iv played. It really expands on the basic just sit and wait, then buy. the addition of the stock market, double or nothing, and achievements and perks really add an depth not seen in other idle games. It makes the player be able to do much more than click and wait.

Great game.

For how basic it is, I simply loved the game! Plus it's been awhile since I actually played a business tycoon type of game that I actually liked. The game had a few awesome options to choose from, which made it enjoyable. Plus you always got to love medals!

Great job, keep it up.

4/5

-rebellyus

i'm in the empire business but overall a great game

Very good but win odds do nothing

I put the cat in the machine and I regret nothing.