For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

I put the cat in the machine and I regret nothing.

I really like the game, but I have a few small things to add. It would be nice to know how much the "building" is adding to your tangerines per seconds. The first buildings become irrelevant very quickly, could there be an option to make them atleast somewhat useful for longer than a few minutes? The god tangerine upgrade when changing the universe is imho somewhat overpowered and you only need to build those as soon as you got them.

can someone tell me what happens if you put the cat in the machine?

Insider Trading is somewhat confusing at LEVEL 1

I would say also, that if possible you should show the amount it costs for x10 x100 x1000 so that if you go to do that you know how much your going to spend on it.

The balance between things is pretty good too if you pay attention to what is going on.

The inside knowledge upgrade isnt working properly, sometimes it shows the + but the stock still loses value.

GazThomas responds:

There is still randomness that can cause it to go down a bit even when the stocks are in the "up phase".