Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Insider Trading is somewhat confusing at LEVEL 1

I would say also, that if possible you should show the amount it costs for x10 x100 x1000 so that if you go to do that you know how much your going to spend on it.

The balance between things is pretty good too if you pay attention to what is going on.

The inside knowledge upgrade isnt working properly, sometimes it shows the + but the stock still loses value.

GazThomas responds:

There is still randomness that can cause it to go down a bit even when the stocks are in the "up phase".

the option to put a cat the machine is awesome and it makes you evil

GazThomas responds:

I just made it possible, you're the one who decided to put it in!

The game is great, with all its functions it has an enormous potential in comparison to others.
But I have to write about one thing, since nobody mentioned that. Sometimes when I load the game the screen just flickers like hell, I can see 10 000 000 000 tangerines in the top right corner and I cannot do anything, click, press any key etc. It can be some kind of a bug.

GazThomas responds:

This is happening some times but not others? I haven't been able to replicate it but I'll look for any reason it could happen.

While I enjoy entertaining the idea I can erase mankind's existence with fruit like a lost episode of Annoying Orange, the Cookie Clicker deja vu I get playing is just too strong for comfort. This isn't necessarily the fault of Gaz however - the web has been pampered with thermospheric, near-impossible standards CC set. Ultimately that bar is far too high to be dethroned by two simple minigames.

Who knows - with a little time this may be the next 'Diablo' of incrementals. But for now, I give it a solid 'meh'.

3/5