Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

I was about to give this game a 5 stars after reaching the end, but then, sadly, it bugged, just after getting the perk Improved Efficicency at lvl 19.

Now the game is freezed. I can't buy any more building as the only one available is some ''Test tube tangerines'' for 10 000 000 000t each. I can't even click to get more tanjerines (anyway it would take years to get that much).

I googled it wondering if I was the only one : I'm not. Sadly nothing is done!

Please please please fix this bug! I love the game.

This is how tycoon games should be made. Plenty of ways to make tangerines other than just clicking and buying upgrades, and the ATTACK OF THE MUTANT TANGERINES was a nice twist to work against.

I like this game its all numbers ...and words I guess and sort of funny.

The butt achievement just cracked me up (No pun intended).
But seriously, nice game. 10/10 would play again.

It won't unlock 100,000