Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Good game, even I have got all medals I still play it.
add a replacement for tangerine cat so that the fluency of game process will be better(if you don't kill cat you can upgrade tangerine mountain or something else instead)

I love games like this but this is making me feel so bad, just like cookie clicker, only more devastating. The "death count" meter really is the icing on the cake.

A great idle game, do the achievements in-game have any effects on the game?
I didn't notice any benefits, but i think it would be a great idea to add stuff like a 5% increase to income for every 10 achievements (for example)

Great game very addicting. I was just wondering if there is a save feature bcause I left my laptop on all night and I forgot to plug it in now I lost all the things I had. I had like 1.302 to the tenth power or something.

I spent lots of time on this game. I enjoyed the twist and the options of gameplay. I got to the 42 universe before I had to call it quits.