Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

This game is a good remake of Cookie Clicker,It's also really addicting and fun to play!

This game is so fun to play XD

Great game, but after a few dozens universes I just found myself blocked. The screen displays an Evil parameter I didn't see before, I have 99,999,999 Test Tubes Tangerines but I can't click anywhere.

Good game, even I have got all medals I still play it.
add a replacement for tangerine cat so that the fluency of game process will be better(if you don't kill cat you can upgrade tangerine mountain or something else instead)

I love games like this but this is making me feel so bad, just like cookie clicker, only more devastating. The "death count" meter really is the icing on the cake.