Reviews for "You Deserve a Princess"

The theme was a bit unoriginal and pedantic with some lackluster writing, but I really enjoyed the core game mechanics. Good concept, good level design, fun to play. The bosses were kind of boring, but this would make a great metroidvania game if it was pushed further.

Great idea, could have been executed better, but still was fun to play something different for a change.

Some sort of acknowledgement that Locria wields a whip would have been nice. If I hadn't looked at the author comments section, I might not have played the rest of the game.

I feel kind of bad for the knight. It's okay that Locria didn't want to marry him, but someone should have told him she wasn't interested ahead of time. It would have saved everyone a lot of trouble.

Fun little game. I liked the jumping/whip mechanic

A fun and easy little game with a twist. Was kind of disappointed it wasn't longer... I wanted to see some ridiculous puzzles that required a 20-point whip.