Reviews for "GARDINI"

Cool game. It's cool how you just jump against the enemy Mario or sonic style and hurt the enemy better. 5 stars

cool

Thanks :D

I think this game is awesome! Only once was I not able to move after using dash but that was the only thing. The music is fantastic and boss scaling is perfect! Thanks for this game!

rhys510 responds:

Thanks :D im sure i have taken that bug out and newgrounds might be slow at re uploading :P - il double check :)

thanks :D

I was quite surprised at how much fun I had with this. I think its biggest strength was how you are just so motivated to see what happens next. You probably could have made a new enemy appear, but that's okay. I couldn't control myself when I was jumping with those henchmen. I didn't have much trouble in the air though. The music is pretty nice.

I'm surprised this didn't win a higher award. I guess you have competition or something. I was in fact thinking this would be more of a standard platformer. It's still a very nice game. I'm glad you don't have to search anywhere for a shop.

rhys510 responds:

Waw thanks :P - i released it with loads of bugs still in the game as it was a 5 month project and i was getting to the point of no return (stuck doing nothing with the game) so one night i stayed up and finished then released it without get any beta testers for the last test ><

add this : minions drop 5 orbs or drop orbs per hit
the more damage you do the more orbs you get otherwise there is no point in upgrading damage because the levels get harder and you get less orbs , then i would rather grind on level 1 than to upgrage damage
The fliying boss part is boring because it keeps summoning minions EVERY TIME it appears

rhys510 responds:

I know what you mean - the spawning is a 1 - 6 chance but everyone has been unlucky and getting them spammed :/ i might look into putting more orbs in ;P