Reviews for "GARDINI"

i really like this game but whats the music? cus i really like it

Aether made it exclusive :P

Try clicking on the HP bar! :)

rhys510 responds:

That was for the beta but i had to edit another file to sort the glitches and it was there, I have patched that along with loads of glitches now :)

thanks :D

Great, fun game. I love the music and the concept, and having to work for your upgrades. My only complaint is, at one point, while I was fighting someone, I FLEW off the screen and disapeared! I had to go to the shop to restart, it was kind of amusing though.

rhys510 responds:

Im not sure what happened sorry >N< il see whats going on with that soon

thanks :D

This game looks great, but the gameplay itself leaves a lot to be desired.

I experienced the freeze bug as well. Also, I don't like being forced to lose repeatedly to grind out a measly number of orbs, especially when as each new upgrade is only unlocked when you shell out orbs to buy the lower one. Even coupled with the chest glitch (which frequently drops below 5 orbs), it takes too long for me to even get past the boss in the first place for me to properly enjoy the game.

rhys510 responds:

most bugs have been patched and the orbs are meant to drop from a random of (1-10)

thanks :D

I'm unsure if it has been mentioned already, but there's an exploit that can be used while in the scene with the chest.
If you pause the game, enter the shop, then press 'play game', the chest will be reset and you can open it again. This can be done over and over, allowing you to farm as many orbs as you like.

rhys510 responds:

This will still take a while and a lot longer than just fighting the boss and getting the orbs XD