Reviews for "GARDINI"

hey i found a cool bug , if u pres pause and unpause repetingly while the little men are there... youre all alone.. :.(

forever alone ;(

thanks :D

The game is neat, I liked the concept of starting with a boss

but there are a lot of frustrating things
The boss' upper beam doesn't even need to be evaded while two other of his attacks are impossible to avoid. The medal for no damage, then, is just a matter of luck? I don't think it's nice to reward players for luck and game time. One can get a medal for playing for hours while a player was able to defeat him with almost no upgrade and he gets nothing. (unless it's that secret medal)
Plus there's this thing of the game freezing when when you dash to another screen or to the boss' orb. Another thing is that you can get a LOT more orbs from the first stage than from the second, that doesn't seem very fair.

rhys510 responds:

There is no impossible attack to dodge and the beam is for if the player jumps because during testing, that's what happened a lot :P

thanks :D

I don't like being presented with a monster that it's designed to make me lose, forcing me to farm the orbs to buy upgrades. It gets repetitive.

rhys510 responds:

Im sorry but the games not for everyone :)

thanks :D

Good work, although the bugs need to be fleshed out its still a fun game. the freeze bug has been mentioned but I'd want to point another one.
There is a way to farm orbs without having to battle. since you have the shop button on the pause menu it resets the level and you reset near the chest area. all you need to do is open the chest collect orbs go to shop, press play and your back in the chest with more orbs.
also when jumping over the miniature versions of the boss you can get caught in a corner because a deflection when you bounce back off their heads it sends you the way you were coming not the way you'd be going.

rhys510 responds:

Iv fixed most of the bugs now :)

thanks :D

There is a bug in the game where if you enter the boss and dash shen it appears thw character freeze and you cant move at all.
The same happens when the 1st boss fly and a blue flame ghost appears. If you dash the moment it appears the character freeze.
Also i prefer to gain more orbs in the game because i already play the first boss 15 times and only get lvl3 health, double jump and the stone sword and i still can't get past the 1st boss.

I can't write a review for only the fist stage.
plz fix the bugs. The game deserves better.

rhys510 responds:

Sorry im trying to fix all bugs just now - thanks :)