Reviews for "GARDINI"

Glitches really hurt the experience. They particularly are bad after dashing, where you'll just freeze for no reason an have to wait for the boss to kill you. In one of my games, I froze before he even spawned, and when I restarted, I lost the rusty sword and was stuck with the club and couldn't get the rusty sword back. If these glitches are fixed, it'll be a funner game.

rhys510 responds:

I have just fixed the dash freeze glitch :P
sorry for the menu glitch il look into it :)

The game could be fun, but the controls are really annoying. I've been experiencing the same dash/transitions problem, but also while playing, my character stopped moving out of nowhere too... Hopefully the bugs can be fixed and we can enjoy the game much more.

rhys510 responds:

Iv sorted most of the bugs out now :)

thanks :D

Something about dashing from the treasure-chest screen to the boss-screen causes the controls to become completely unresponsive, which results in one of two things: either I stand there uselessly while the boss and his little minions beat me to death, or I just stand at the left side of the screen unable to even trigger the boss fight, forcing me to reload the page.

rhys510 responds:

The freeze glitch is now patched, have fun :)

thanks :D

its not working there is a white screen? help?

rhys510 responds:

Im really not sure what happened sorry :(

thanks for dropping me a comment though :D

There was a glitch in this where he teleported the moment i killed him and i faced his 1st stage twice so I AM SO LUCKY

rhys510 responds:

I havent heard that one yet :O