Reviews for "The Scorpion Box"

The beautiful art, nice music and creative interactions makes this game fun. I found the game a bit exhaustive when needing to get all items (even if not many), but that's my rambling. However, I get a black screen when returning to the Title Screen, yet the Title Screen's music still plays.

Good job!

Tumetsu responds:

Weird. I tried to replicate the black screen problem but failed. Going to investigate it further though.
Thank you for comment and I'm glad you liked the game!

izz zoo hardd!!!! nice graphics though, I like them.

It's pretty hard to rate something when you have no clue how to succeed in it. I am familiar with the story of the scorpion and turtle. Then again, I didn't read that hard, so maybe I'm thinking of something else. I thought the music was quite nice. It does in fact have a pretty clear format. I just couldn't get far in it.

You do not get a medal from not skipping. Maybe you do and it's just not working at the moment. I like how slice of life this is. I'm not just into these kinds of games. I guess that's kind of too bad, seeing the sheer number of reviews I've done.

Tumetsu responds:

To succeed in the game you have to read at least some of the text since it gives hints etc. Only thing you have to do is to get the turtle out while avoiding to get stung.
Game doesn't really have relation to the story. Actually I heard about it only afterwards :)
No you don't get medal from not skipping.

Okay, so you got a nice little game here.I'm quite new to point/click games(Hyptosis initiated me) and I have completed a very small nuber of them and I find this hard.Maybe it's just me not really willing to commit time and thought to a game but at this stage i could not complete it.My biggest success was putting the box outside(gotta start somewhere) but the rest is a mystery.Pherhaps I will come back some other day and finish it but now that's all I can do.As for the graphics well, the art style didn't appeal to me so one less point there but the quality was fine.Music was nice and relaxing.Not my style but still, it worked fine for this type of game.Story - no points.Just something to glue the other stuff together.As for the gameplay there is very little that these kinds of gaems can ofer other than puzzle solving, and the puzzle here is beyond my mortal powers, so all I can give now is 3 Stars.i won't rate the game on the "pico scale" because i only do that on games, that I've completed(or - that annoy me as hell).I will give you score after finishing it but for now, that's all.

The situation is some nice black humor. I only found two rooms to search, and wondered where the bathroom was. Eh, its ok. Its hard to tell what triggers parallel death over aliens, which i seem to get in equal demand.